Vagisha Kaushik|Jul 28, 2023
Karnataka NEET PG 2023 Counselling: Registration ends today; apply at kea.kar.nic.in
Karnataka NEET PG Counselling 2023: Candidates will have to pay the registration fee by tomorrow, July 31.
NEW DELHI: The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will close the registration window for the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) PG counselling 2023 for admissions to MD, MS courses in state medical and dental colleges today, July 30. Eligible candidates can apply for the state NEET PG 2023 counselling on the official website, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. The last date to pay the registration fee is July 31 till 6 pm.
Recommended: Use NEET PG College Predictor to Make Your MD/MS/DNB/Diploma Preference list for counseling
Suggested: NEET PG Companion to get 1:1 personal guidance, counselling & admission related updates
Candidates belonging to the general category will have to pay Rs 1,000 whereas the application fee for the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates is Rs 500. The application fee for non-Karnataka candidates is Rs 3,000 whereas that for NRI, OCI, PIO, and foreign nationals is Rs 6,000.
How to register for Karnataka NEET PG counselling 2023?
- Visit the official website, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘PGET-2023 medical/dental/DNB candidates online application link’
- Enter login ID, password, and captcha code
- Fill the application form and upload the documents
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Download the confirmation page
Candidates will need the following documents:
- KEA ‘PGET-2023’ registration form duly filled (print out).
- Photo identity and address proof document (PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Passport / Aadhaar Card / Ration Card)
- ‘NEET-PG 2023 or NEET MDS 2023’ admit card and score card issued by NBE for medical and dental courses.
- SSLC or equivalent marks card (for date of birth).
- 2nd PUC marks card.
- MBBS or BDS marks card issued by universities of all phases or years.
- Qualifying degree certificate.
- Provisional Degree Certificate
- Certificate of internship completion for candidates who have already completed internship
- Certificate from the head of institute certifying that the medical or dental college from which the candidate has passed MBBS, BDS exam is recognized by MCI or DCI.
- State or central medical or Dental Council registration certificate.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.